Custom design providing uncluttered pertinent information with:
- Content directed at the user
- A clear website structure
- Quick loading pages which offer no distractions
Website content that helps users really works
Regrettably search engines only recognise text, this makes it essential that important names, content, or links are displayed as text. Look at a few top ranking pages there size, style, keyword density, content and number of links and there appears to no pattern to success; but well written content consistently rank well.
Our custom design concentrates on:
- Analysis of your Company's UK products and services, grouping these by common themes, into relevantly named directories. Each page's URL refers to its substance, acts as a user draw and helps logical website development by providing an understandable structure.
- User relevant designs with key search terms naturally written and the title truly describing each web page.
- Producing quick loading pages that use a few optimised combined images and colours for backgrounds. Simple layouts which reduce internal coding; with common formatting and positional codes being placed in a single common condensed shorthand Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
- The careful use of custom images including flash can save a thousand words, quickly conveying an idea, feeling or message but so often they are just a distraction.
Good content validated by testing is simply the most important element of a custom website; without it you will attract few visitors or customers. Sounds daunting but it doesn't need to be, with our help. Knutsford Cheshire based serving all the UK; ideal for businesses in the North West, Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool.
For a friendly professional UK service including website redesign call Philip on 01565 653330 or use our Simple Enquiry Form